From: "Fatih Tümen" <fthtmn+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bugzilla search
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 07:50:59
1 2010/10/30 Thanasis <thanasis@××××××××××.org>:
2 > I was searching Bugzilla for a bug namely #342845, which I found via
3 > google
4 > (http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/dev-vcs/git/git-1.7.3.2-r1.ebuild?view=markup),
5 > because when I put git-1.7.3.2-r1 in the Find field of Bugzilla
6 > (http://bugs.gentoo.org/) it returns Zarro Boogs found. Is this normal?
7 > Am I missing something in the way I should use the Bugzilla interface to
8 > do a seach?
12 Default is to search within unconfirmed, new, assigned and reopened
13 bugs where as #342845 is resolved.
14
15 Either 'edit search' and 'ctrl+left click' 'resolved' to include it
16 from 'status' list or just simply type bugs -> hit End key ((assuming
17 your browaser's omnibox will autocompletes it to bugs.gentoo.org) ->
18 slash -> paste the bug number -> bugs.gentoo.org/342845.
19
20 Searching for bug number should also redirect to the bug page.
23 Fatih