From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Replacement for qpkg... please!?!?
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 04:40:44
1 Walter Dnes wrote:
2
3 >Silly me, I went and RTFM'd before doing anything. TFM says, and I
4 >quote...
8 >>Unimplemented Options
9 >> changes
10 >>
11 >> depends
12 >>
13 >> glsa - use glsa-check for the time being.
14 >>
15 >> stats
19 That's what mine said too. Imagine that. O_O I'm just glad the command can't RTFM. LOL
22 > Guess it's time for a documentation bugzilla entry. Unmerging gnuplot
23 >and libkudzu got rid of the requests for additional stuff. Thanks for
24 >the help.
28 Glad it worked though. I just tried it anyway. I figured if anything
29 it would just puke on me. Ewwwwww.
30
31 Dale
32 :-)
35 To err is human, I'm most certainly human.
40 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list