From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Differences between wget and browser file retrieval?
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 15:09:51
1 On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 02:40:51AM -0500, Philip Webb wrote
2 >
3 > Here in Toronto, I get the same result as Walter via his URL
4 > & similar results from the 2 longer versions above,
5 > except that the escaped version give "ERROR 403: Forbidden".
6
7 I get "ERROR 403: Forbidden" when downloading a non-existant file,
8 e.g. when I make a typo, or when the government site is late updating
9 and they haven't posted the file by the time I request it.
12 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
13 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications