From: Buffalo Dickens <zwmaillist@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] openssl certificates generation under gentoo
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:49:34
1 Hi all! I am not familiar with openssl at all. Here I got a problem. My
2 Windows 2003 can not (or I can not) accomplish the task of generating a
3 private key file and a csr file. That holds up my process of going on with
4 authentication between it and other host servers.
5
6 I wonder if gentoo linux is able to help finish this step for Win? I mean,
7 using openssl under gentoo to generate a whole set of private key and
8 certificate and transferring them to Win host for its use. I do not know
9 whether that is feasible. Any suggestion will be appreciated! Thank you!
10
11 --
12 You will when you BELIEVE.
13 Buffalo Dickens