From: Jean-Jacques FABRE <jeanjacquesfabre@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kdeutils-3.5.0
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:07:58
1 Hi,
2
3 According to http://www.kde.org/announcements/visualguide-3.5.php :
4
5 "SuperKaramba, a tool that allows you to easily create interactive
6 eye-candy on the desktop, is now included in KDE. Using SuperKaramba
7 you can quickly add functionality such as weather and news updates,
8 system monitors and alternatives to the existing functions of Kicker.
9 New applets can be easily downloaded using the KHotNewStuff
10 functionality."
11
12 enjoy :-)
13