From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5.10 in portage...
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:16:52
1 On Sunday 14 September 2008 21:35:08 David Leverton wrote:
2 > On Sunday 14 September 2008 20:27:52 Mariusz Przygodzki wrote:
3 > > Maybe "they" were waiting so many years because "they" have never
4 > > asked users about what users really need and think about it.
5 >
6 > What?
7 >
8 > > "It's not that we hate you (unless we do). It's just that we have
9 > > nothing to offer you, and you have nothing to offer us."
10 >
11 > Since that has absolutely nothing do to with the topic of discussion, or
12 > indeed anything Gentoo-related, your quoting of it at me can only be
13 > considered a personal attack.
14
15 It's also not even a quote from the paludis devs. It's something Ciaran put on
16 a web page about a *highly*experimental* new distro - basically a fork of
17 gentoo ideas that he and his pals could fool around with
20 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com