From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Overlay for wickr
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 09:36:09
1 On Monday 16 Mar 2015 06:49:18 Matti Nykyri wrote:
2 > > On Mar 16, 2015, at 8:28, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > >
4 > > I've looked at zugaina too and didn't find anything, hence I asked here.
5 > > I'll file a bug at some point, unless anyone beats me to it.
6 >
7 > Writing an ebuild to do the install is like 5 min job :) I'm now in a train
8 > only with a phone, but when i get home i can write you one.
9 >
10 > Just my opinion... I would never ever trust non open source encryption
11 > software. Everyting published isn't true :)
12
13 Right, I don't trust it either, but I was looking for an alternative to G-
14 Talk, I'm told it is no longer working on MSWindows with its native G-Talk
15 client, unless the user has installed Chrome and enabled Google's Hangouts.
16
17 I was also looking for an alternative to WhatsApp for IOS. Please shout if
18 there's a better IM cross-platform application.
21 Regards,
22 Mick