From: Matti Nykyri <matti.nykyri@×××.fi>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] headphone does not work in windows After logging to linux
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:08:08
1 > On Nov 21, 2014, at 14:08, behrouz khosravi <bz.khosravi@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi. My problem is that when I log off from gentoo and login to windows, my headphone does not work in windows.
4 > Has anyone encountered the same problem?
5 >
6 Do you reboot in the between or are you running somekind of virtual machine? Usb headphones or what? What sound driver? I've had problems with NIC between reboots. They were cleared by removing power cord for multiple minutes while rebooting. I got rid of the problem when i updated NIC's driver (bug in driver).
9 -Matti