From: Vikas Kumar <Vikas.Kumar@×××××××××.in>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How do I unmask packages for use with catalyst?
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:47:37
1 On 14:57 Tue 20 Mar , Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > I'm trying to make a livecd with catalyst, but I keep running into
3 > things like this:
4 >
5 > !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "sys-boot/yaboot" have been masked.
6 >
7 > I unmask them in /etc/portage/package.keywords and etc, but they're
8 > still masked when catalyst tries to emerge them. Do I need to emerge
9 > them on my main system first?
10 >
11 a package is unmasked in /etc/portage/package.unmask not in
12 /etc/portage/package.keywords.
15 === ALL USERS PLEASE NOTE ========================
16
17 There has been some confusion concerning MAPCAR.
18 (DEFUN MAPCAR (&FUNCTIONAL FCN &EVAL &REST LISTS)
19 (PROG (V P LP)
20 (SETQ P (LOCF V))
21 L (SETQ LP LISTS)
22 (%START-FUNCTION-CALL FCN T (LENGTH LISTS) NIL)
23 L1 (OR LP (GO L2))
24 (AND (NULL (CAR LP)) (RETURN V))
25 (%PUSH (CAAR LP))
26 (RPLACA LP (CDAR LP))
27 (SETQ LP (CDR LP))
28 (GO L1)
29 L2 (%FINISH-FUNCTION-CALL FCN T (LENGTH LISTS) NIL)
30 (SETQ LP (%POP))
31 (RPLACD P (SETQ P (NCONS LP)))
32 (GO L)))
33 We hope this clears up the many questions we've had about it.
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list