From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cellphone VFAT datestamps versus linux datestamps
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 03:58:38
1 On 8/27/18 10:48 PM, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > So I went to an event on Friday August 24th, and snapped some pics on
3 > my cellphone. Let's just say the datestamps were ridiculous. Is there
4 > a conversion algorithm or program to correct it? This may be a Windows
5 > versus linux thing. See attached listing...
8 more direct answer...
9
10 https://www.howtogeek.com/302672/HOW-TO-VIEW-AND-EDIT-PHOTO-EXIF-DATA-ON-ANDROID/
13 Sure the $2.00 does not hurt, but if you search around there'll be free
14 tools to that read and manipulate EXIF data fields
15
16 more direct answer...
17
18 James