From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DVD gives error but works fine
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 09:16:23
1 On Tue, December 20, 2011 9:02 am, Pandu Poluan wrote:
2 > On Dec 20, 2011 6:04 AM, "Mark Knecht" <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > ----->8 snip
8 >> Anyway, maybe we can keep each other updated (on list of off,
9 >> either is fine with me) about our progress.
12 > On list, please. Although ATM I have no need to burn movies on a Gentoo,
13 > if
14 > one day I find myself in a similar situation, I can certainly apply your
15 > collective knowledge.
16 >
17 > Unless other list members object, of course.
18
19 I wonder why. I archive this list as part of my archive-of-knowledge :)
20
21 When I encounter an issue, I search this list first.
24 Joost