From: Rumen Yotov <rumen@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ELOG doesn't seem to be logging much
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:18:49
1 On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:08:20 -0700
2 "David Grant" <davidgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > If I re-emerge hotplug, for example, I get a big fat warning about
5 > hotplug's init.d script being dead and buried. When I look at my elog
6 > directory I don't see anything there, nor do I get an email about it.
7 > Am I doing something wrong? I get some ELOG messages but nothing very
8 > important. I also have enotice installed and I get nothing compared
9 > to what I get through enotice. Anyone else experiencing this? I
10 > searched the mailing list for anything elog related and didn't find
11 > anything similar to my problem.
12 >
13 Hi,
14 Had the same problem (for some time) until i removed 'enotice' leaving
15 only elog. Before that (in elog) only had some patching messages.
16 HTH.Rumen
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list