From: "Sebastian Beßler" <sebastian@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Impossible question... Swithcing from "no multilib" to "multilib"
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 06:44:00
1 Am 23.07.2010 05:51, schrieb Walter Dnes:
2
3 > I had a similar situation. I use one Windows app, that runs in WINE.
4 > WINE will not build without multi-lib support on a 64-bit install. I
5 > ended up installing QEMU-KVM, and then a 32-bit Gentoo guest inside
6 > that. Having done it once, the second time would be a lot easier. I
7 > went with 10 gig "main" disk image, and a 2 gig swap disk image. A
8 > quick rundown...
9
10 Why the overhead using qemu when a chroot does the same? I use a 32bit
11 chroot inside my no-multilib 64bit-Gentoo and that works great.
12
13 Greetings
14
15 Sebastian