From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Problem with xf86-video-ati & nvidia-drivers
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:25:47
1 On 07/14/2011 10:44 PM, Grant wrote:
2 >
3 > I gave it a try but there was no change. I tried plugging the TV and
4 > computer into a power strip and also into an isolation transformer.
5 > Any other ideas?
6
7 I still think it's a driver problem. Again: it's *physically*
8 impossible to have these problems with the HDMI signal. At most you get
9 "digital noise", which means some pixels get stuck or are missing. But
10 not what you get; that's just something that can't be explained.
11
12 I think it's worth reporting this as a bug upstream
13 (http://bugs.freedesktop.org).