From: Bryan Whitehead <driver@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: php + apache
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 21:22:38
1 Sounds like an apache.conf problem...
2
3 Of course it could be a stray php.so isn't linked correctly, try running revdep-rebuild?
4
5 On Sat, 1 Apr 2006, James wrote:
6
7 > Michael Sullivan <michael <at> espersunited.com> writes:
10 >>> Ive installed php-4.4.2 and apache2. It's mostly working except for
11 >>> when I pull up the url of a php file, like
12 >>> setup.php, I see the actual php code instead of the gui form that the
13 >>> setup.php is suppose to render.
14 >
15 >>> I know the file works as the software is also built on a debian system
16 >>> and the indentical setup.php file work fine on debian + apache....
17 >>>
18 >>> Any ideas what's wrong?
19 >
20 >> Do you have "-D PHP4" on the APACHE2_OPTS line in /etc/conf.d/apache2?
21 >
22 > Yes,
23 >
24 > I've unmerged everthing the package used, and delete any remaining files.
25 > Complete fresh installation in underway. If that does not fix it, I'll post
26 > again....
27 >
28 > thx,
29 > James