From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LXDE startup error
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 02:19:57
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Friday 17 Mar 2017 20:30:46 Dale wrote:
3 >>
4 >> I use Fluxbox as a backup desktop. It's very, extremely, fast last I
5 >> ran it. It's tiny last I checked too. I'm not sure how it compares to
6 >> XFCE tho. It may be smaller.
7 >>
8 >> Just thought I would throw out one more idea, in case you end up needing
9 >> it.
10 > Thanks Dale. In fact I've decided to give LXDE a reprieve, this time setting
11 > a desktop profile first, as instructed. You see what I mean about decay.
15 I do. It hits me all the time too. Sometimes, it is the simple stuff
16 that gets me.
17
18 At least you have options, just in case.
19
20 Dale
21