From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] glibc - C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 16:12:03
1 Jeff Cranmer schrieb:
2 > I have a problem with my gentoo system
3 >
4 > I am trying to update, and I get a C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity
5 > check error on a number of packages.
6 >
7 > After a bit of searching, the solution that I come across most often is to
8 > recompile glibc and gcc. Unfortunately, when I try to compile glibc, I get
9 > the same sanity check error. Catch 22.
10 >
11 > Can anyone help me get around this 'insanity'?
12 >
13 > Thanks
14 >
15 > Jeff
19 Can you provide some more information please? Logs etc?