From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python2 problem
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 17:25:00
1 Sorry, so many typos, here it is again :(
2
3 Hi, I am trying to install the sslpsk python module using pip for python (for tuya-convert) but its not working - python3 works, python2 doesn't. It was working a few months back on a different system.
4
5 I have installed python 2.7 from portage and followed the wiki (set python_targets, emerge -NuDv etc.), however pip seems to only know how to install for python3.
6
7 For python 2.7 do I need to go completely manual for installation using old packages?
8 BillK