From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Dynamic HTML to PDF
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 15:05:56
1 On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 10:42:05 -0800
2 Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I'm currently printing a dynamic HTML web page via firefox, but I'm
5 > trying to switch to a method that will allow me to print across the
6 > internet in an automated fashion with lpr. I've tried printing a
7 > static HTML file with lpr, but it comes out in raw code. I think I
8 > need a way to convert a dynamic web page to a static HTML file and
9 > then convert that HTML file to PDF for printing. I'm having trouble
10 > getting my mind around how to convert the dynamic HTML web page to a
11 > static HTML file, but I think going from HTML to PDF is best
12 > accomplished with htmldoc.
13 >
14 > How would you guys do this?
15 >
16 > - Grant
17
18 Does the dynamic content not show on your printouts?
19 --
20 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list