From: "Alma J. Wetzker" <ajwgentoo@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] error in emerge for xmlto-0.0.18
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 03:24:19
1 I may have spoken too soon. This is an error that has been going on for
2 over two years, according to the archive. I attempted all the hacks, in
3 order, as they were listed in the thread. They didn't work. Then I
4 tried them again. This time, the package emerged. Something was order
5 dependent, I have no idea what. It was either emerging the new docbook
6 stylesheets or linking to the old directory
7 '/usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylsheets-1.66.1'. Not certain what it
8 was, but it is working now. Thanks for the reply.
9
10 -- Alma
11
12 David Relson wrote: