From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] application to configure mouse
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 23:36:05
1 On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 15:47:05 -0600, R0b0t1 wrote:
2
3 > >> Sorry for this offtopic, but is there a UI standalone application to
4 > >> configure mouse? I'm using fluxbox and don't want to install gnome or
5 > >> kde.
6 > >
7 > > You didn't say what parameters you want to configure. For speed,
8 > > acceleration and threshold you can use xset. But be warned, it has no
9 > > GUI.
12 > The problem with xset is that removing the device and restarting will
13 > remove the commands. It is good to have a settings daemon, but I don't
14 > know of one.
15
16 You could run xset from a udev ADD rule.
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 FINE: Tax for doing wrong. Tax: fine for doing fine.