From: Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost my coreutils
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 12:38:28
1 On Sunday 05 February 2006 10:13, Bogo Mipps wrote:
2 > Have stuffed up and accidentally un-merged my coreutils: now can't emerge
3 > either what was current (5.2.1-r7) or newer version (5.3.0-r1) and needless
4 > to say have lost all coreutils tools which doesn't help. Google makes it
5 > look like no-one else has been so stupid.
6
7 Umm, yeah, that's pretty serious...
8 I think the only real option is to post your CFLAGS, and perhaps someone will
9 be nice enough to send you a statically compiled binary package of coreutils.
12 Mike Williams
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list