From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: squid quick start
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:45:19
1 Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk> writes:
2
3 > By default it runs on port 3128, but you could always check with a 'netstat
4 > -nplt'.
5 >
6 > Quick enough? :)
7
8 Haha... Makes me think of rodeo's where the guy is supposed to rope
9 and hog tie a yearling calf. He has a special light rope for the
10 tying called a `pigging string'
11
12 The calf is run down a shut; the cowboy gallops out, throws his big
13 rope onto the calf, his trained horse sets his heels in the dirt and
14 lets the calf hit the end of the rope which often throws him right
15 then but if not the cowboy throws him bodily and quickly ties him up
16 with the `pigging string'
17
18 He then throws his hands in the air so the judges can see he's done.
19
20 This all takes less than a minute I think....
22
23 All I had to do was add the acls and hosts I wanted to run thru it...
24 I wanted specific hosts rather than a network or network ranges so
25 made acls for each.
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list