From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DVD Movie backups
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 09:37:12
1 Raffaele BELARDI <raffaele.belardi@××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On 12/16/2011 10:12 PM, Joerg Schilling wrote:
4 > >
5 > > Dual layer DVDs will only work, if the layer break is at the right place.
6 > >
7 > > I so far have not been able to get the layer break value from the IFO file.
8 > >
9 > > You need to use cdrecord -atip to get the layer break value and then use
10 > > cdrecord layerbreak=# and a DVD+R/DL media.
13 > That means run "cdrecord -atip" on the empty media and then use that
14 > value to master the media with "cdrecord layerbreak="?
15
16 Sorry, it seems that I forgot to type this.... You need to run cdrecord -atip
17 on the original disc to find the original layer break value.
18
19 Jörg
22 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
23 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)