From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] very wierd gnome-panel behaviour
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 02:36:18
1 On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 10:53 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > don't quite know how to describe this one, but it's really annoying!
5 >
6 > My gnome panels are somehow remembering two sets of settings (by
7 > settings I mean applet placement, etc).
8
9 [snip]
10
11 > I do have two displays, using separate X screens, so I don't know if
12 > that has anything to do with it. I haven't found anything on google
13 > about this either...
14
15 Just to follow up - turns out this is the problem - when I change from
16 separate x screens to only one x screen, or even to xinerama, the
17 problem is not there...
21 Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while.