From: Laurence Perkins <lperkins@×××××××.net>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Vanishing tab bar in Firefox
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 17:13:17
1 Try Falkon maybe.
2
3 -----Original Message-----
4 From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com <mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com>
5 Sent: Friday, August 20, 2021 9:45 AM
6 To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
7 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Vanishing tab bar in Firefox
8
9 I've had the  same frustration.  There is an extension call "custom scroll bars".  The problem is due to a "feature" where web pages can decide on what a scroll bar looks like and how wide it is.  Apparently some web designers think they know what's best for others.  It's a flaw, not a "feature".   Fire fox claims this "ability" was sought after by web designers.  Frankly, I'm wishing there was an alternative browser, firefox has really gone south.
10
11 --"Fascism begins the moment a ruling class, fearing the people may use their political democracy to gain economic democracy, begins to destroy political democracy in order to retain its power of exploitation and special privilege." Tommy Douglas
16 Aug 20, 2021, 10:26 by peter@××××××××××××.uk:
17