From: Stefano Guglia <sguglia@××××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ssmtp and php mail()
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 23:16:33
1 hello everybody!..
2
3 trying to use mail() + ssmtp in a php script but no way..
4
5 my host: pc-0001.localarea
6 mail server: pc-0004.localarea
7
8 I can send mail to remote smtp server thru ssmtp (and its alias
9 sendmail) via command line (and can also pop back to my client), but if
10 I try from php, the apache log says "sendmail: No recipients supplied -
11 mail will not be sent". Note that php condition is true.
12
13 any help??
14
15 thanks,
16 Stefano.
20 here my files:
21
22 <?
23 /* php script: */
24 mail("stefano@×××××××.localarea","subject","text");
25 if(mail("stefano@×××××××.localarea","soggetto","testo")) echo "mail
26 sent";
27 ?>
28
29 #
30 # /etc/ssmtp.conf -- a config file for sSMTP sendmail.
31 #
32
33 # The person who gets all mail for userids < 1000
34 # Make this empty to disable rewriting.
35 root=stefano@×××××××.localarea
36
37 # The place where the mail goes. The actual machine name is required
38 # no MX records are consulted. Commonly mailhosts are named
39 mail.domain.com
40 # The example will fit if you are in domain.com and your mailhub is so
41 named.
42 mailhub=pc-0004.localarea
43
44 # Example for SMTP port number 2525
45 # mailhub=mail.your.domain:2525
46 # Example for SMTP port number 25 (Standard/RFC)
47 # mailhub=mail.your.domain
48 # Example for SSL encrypted connection
49 # mailhub=mail.your.domain:465
50
51 # Where will the mail seem to come from?
52 rewriteDomain=
53
54 # The full hostname
55
56 # Gentoo bug #47562
57 # Commenting the following line will force ssmtp to figure
58 # out the hostname itself.
59
60 # hostname=_HOSTNAME_
61
62 # Set this to never rewrite the "From:" line (unless not given) and to
63 # use that address in the "from line" of the envelope.
64 #FromLineOverride=YES
65
66 # Use SSL/TLS to send secure messages to server.
67 #UseTLS=YES
68
69 # Use SSL/TLS certificate to authenticate against smtp host.
70 #UseTLSCert=YES
71
72 # Use this RSA certificate.
73 #TLSCert=/etc/ssl/certs/ssmtp.pem
74
75 *************************************************************
76
77 # /etc/ssmtp/revaliases
78 # sSMTP aliases
79 root:stefano@×××××××.localarea:pc-0004.localarea
80
81 *************************************************************
82
83 #/etc/php/apache2-php5/php.ini
84 #/etc/php/cli-php5/php.ini
85 [mail function]
86 ; For Win32 only.
87 ;SMTP = localhost
88 ;smtp_port = 25
89
90 ; For Win32 only.
91 ;sendmail_from = me@×××××××.com
92
93 ; For Unix only. You may supply arguments as well (default: "sendmail
94 -t -i").
95 sendmail_path=/usr/sbin/sendmail
96
97 ; Force the addition of the specified parameters to be passed as extra
98 parameters
99 ; to the sendmail binary. These parameters will always replace the value
100 of
101 ; the 5th parameter to mail(), even in safe mode.
102 ;mail.force_extra_parameters =
107 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list