From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SSD partitioning and migration
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 09:47:57
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 15:02:48 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I
5 >> also keep the last two versions of sysrescue for my USB stick.
6 > How do you copy one to a stick when you need to rescue an unbootable
7 > system? I prefer to keep the ISO in /boot, no need for a USB stick then.
11 It's hard to put it in /boot when /boot doesn't have the space. I need
12 to redo some stuff and make /boot larger. I'm not looking forward to
13 that either.
14
15 By the way, I do update the stick every once in a while and just keep
16 the ISO in case I need to redo the USB stick for some reason. Sometimes
17 I use the stick for something else and have to put the ISO back.
18
19 Dale
20
24 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!