From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Midori: Couldn't find a place to store the pinned certificate
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:59:53
1 On Friday 15 Feb 2013 08:33:04 v_2e@×××.net wrote:
2 > Hello!
3 > I am trying to access bugs.gentoo.org using www-client/midori-0.4.8
4 > and here is what I get:
5 >
6 > bugs.gentoo.org/
7 > Error granting trust: Couldn't find a place to store the pinned
8 > certificate
9 > pkcs11:library-manufacturer=GNOME%20Keyring
10 >
11 > I get the same message also for my own web-site which uses HTTPS
12 > protocol.
13 > Could somebody please give me a hint on how to resolve this issue?
14
15 Read the section on "Certificate Handling" here:
16
17 http://wiki.xfce.org/midori/faq
18
19 I don't use Gnome to be able to check, but it seems that gnome-keyring
20 (assuming it's running) has not registered itself with your environment.
23 Regards,
24 Mick