From: Frank Schafer <frank.schafer@×××××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost Labyrinth
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:11:24
1 Hallo, wie Du vielleicht an meiner e-mail erkennst (am Namen) ... meine
2 Muttersprache ist Deutsch. ;-)))
3
4 Hi, as you possibly recognize by my e-mail (the name) ... my native
5 language is German ;-)))
6
7 I got a PB installation and there is some doc about the (programming)
8 language in the tar ball.
9
10 In fact, the syntax:
11
12 something(x) /anything
13
14 means an array of structs something where anything is a member of the
15 struct something.
16
17 THAT was my question.
18