From: Zac Slade <krakrjak@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror as an FTP Client
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 05:14:32
1 On Wednesday 15 February 2006 22:54, Richard Fish wrote:
2 > On 2/15/06, Ryan Holt <carpenike@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > My initial thoughts are that Konqueror is opening too many simultaneous
4 > > connections and the FTP Site doesn't like it. Can anybody help me?
5 >
6 > Use KGet (the KDE download manager) to limit the number of
7 > simultaneous connections.
8 This is unhelpful. He is asking about a way to get konqueror to work as a
9 full on ftp client. It won't work doing uploads. installing kget does not
10 solve the problem at all.
11
12 I've not used konqueror for this only for ftp downloads and can't really
13 comment here. You might want to try a kde list for more insight.
16 Zac Slade
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list