From: Platoali <platoali@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: move instalation from one system to another one.
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 06:30:25
1 On Jumee 11 Mordad 1387, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > On Freitag, 1. August 2008, ABCD wrote:
3 > > Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
4 > > > not anymore. system was taken out of world.
5 > > >
6 > > > http://marc.info/?l=gentoo-dev&m=121607297615623&w=2
7 > >
8 > > That is only true if you are using >=sys-apps/portage-2.2_alpha (that
9 > > is, the current ~arch version)
10 >
11 > looks like.
12
13 Thanks everyone for comments. I'm writing this on my new laptop. I rebuilt the
14 system on old laptop with CFLAGS="-march=i686 -O2 -pipe" before the moving
15 the binary to the new laptop.
16
17 I've a usable but unstable Desktop on the new system. Some application like
18 stella don't load and others crashing at random times. I'm sure the system
19 will be stable when I recompile all the other packages with the new flags.
22 Thanks anyone
23 Platoali