From: Ognjen Bezanov <ognjen@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] is gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org faulty? or is it just me? =(
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 15:05:46
1 Ok
2
3 I have been on this list for year(s), and I have yet to get it functioning
4 properly. More of then then not, when I reply to a thread, my message does
5 not get posted, and if it does, it can take from a few minutes to a week or
6 two for the message to appear. Also posting new messages sometimes works,
7 sometimes doesn't.
8
9 Why is this? I am subscribed to 7 mailing lists, and this is the *only* one
10 which I seem to have this problem with? is it my email address (there have
11 peoblems with spam filters and this address), or is it something else? I have
12 tried using two email clients (thunderbird and Kmail) and both have these
13 problems (although Kmail seems better).
14
15 Can anyone enlighten me? So I can finally fix this issue.
16
17 Thanks.
18 --
19 http://ziva-vatra.dnsalias.com/~ognen