From: Jonathan Fosburgh <jonathan@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] wpa_supplicant confusion
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 18:53:48
1 On Friday 06 June 2008 12:15:11 Mick wrote:
4 > Within the next few seconds I get an IP via dhcpcd and I can immediately
5 > connect to the Internet, but very unreliably. Within a few seconds it
6 > seems that the link goes down, i.e. I can no longer ping Internet
7 > addresses, or the AP, despite iwconfig showing that all is fine connection
8 > wise:
11 What driver are you using? This sounds a lot like what rt2500usb (part of the
12 rt2x00 project) does, when it associates with an AP at all
13
14 BTW, did you really send your wep keys to the world? :) You may want to change
15 them...
18 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list