From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 3.7.1 SATA errors
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 16:04:04
1 felix@×××××××.com wrote:
2 > On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 08:35:20AM -0600, Bruce Hill wrote:
3 >
4 >> Puhleeeze don't put such long stuff in an email. Have you heard of attachments?
5 >> pastebins?
6 > I was under the impression that gentoo strips attachments. At any
7 > rate, I summarized as much as possible and only put the the full logs
8 > at the end.
9 >
10 > As for the cookies, <shrug> so many sites require cookies and/or
11 > javascript these days that I won't waste my time trying to find one
12 > that doesn't. I just make sure they are temporary.
15 One bad thing about paste bins, they get removed. Most people on this
16 list prefer them included or attached. That way the error is always
17 available for future reference in the archives. If it is on a paste bin
18 site and it gets removed, then that reference is gone, usually forever.
19
20 I might add, I don't have a paste bin account either. ;-)
21
22 Dale
23
27 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!