From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: palemoon again
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 04:25:20
1 On 2017-04-14 21:30, Corbin Bird wrote:
2
3 > >> Please take a look at what version of "binutils" && "binutils-libs"
4 > >> you are compiling Palemoon with. ( yes, two separate packages. )
5
6 [...]
7
8 > Both packages need to be the same version
9 > ( i.e. v2.25.x && v2.25.x, etc. )
10
11 [...]
12
13 > I posted in the Palemoon "bug report / linux" forum about this.
14 >
15 > https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15110
16
17 assemblerhead - I like that :)
18
19 But, all this is just stabs in the dark. Do we know what the cursed
20 elf-hack actually does? Why is it enabled by default?
23 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
24 Personal signed mail: please _encrypt_ and sign
25 Don't clear-text sign:
26 http://primate.net/~itz/blog/the-problem-with-gpg-signatures.html