From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Blocks with xz-utils lzma-utils
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 19:22:33
1 Well, this ain't working as well as I would like. I'm getting a lot of
2 failures. Something like this:
3
4 * subversion check out start -->
5 * repository: svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdesdk
6 svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly
7 * ERROR: kde-base/kate-9999 failed:
8 * subversion: can't fetch to
9 /usr/portage/distfiles/svn-src/kdesdk/kdesdk from
10 svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdesdk.
13 I may just go back to a more stable setup. My network is working fine
14 for everything else. It's not just this one package, it is several of them.
15
16 Oh well. I just wish they had supported KDE 3 longer cause KDE 4 is
17 just not ready for what I do. I get a screen full of crap about KDE 3
18 being masked when updating too. Sort of bugs me.
19
20 Dale
21
22 :-) :-)
25 Just in case someone is searching and runs up on this, I figured out
26 where the problem was. It helps if /usr/portage is not 100% full. So,
27 if you see that error, clean out some cruft in /usr/portage and carry on.
28
29 Then again, maybe not. It made it further but still failed with a
30 completely different error tho. This time with some space left. No
31 clue on the problem now. Maybe time for a new thread?
32
33 Dale
34