From: Sid Spry <sid@××××.us>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Quickest/easiest Gentoo install?
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 13:37:41
1 On Mon, Jul 6, 2020, at 5:02 PM, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > I'd like to install Gentoo on an older Lenovo laptop with 3 gigs ram
3 > and 75 gigs disk. Is there a "robo-installer script" for this? I want
4 > 1 partition (/dev/sda via lilo ) as ext3 and openrc. I'll settle for a
5 > textconsole-only install if necessay, and tweak the kernel and build X
6 > as necessary.
7 >
8 > --
9 > Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
10 > I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications
13 There's a couple projects but I've not heard of them in a long time, so
14 they are likely defunct. I was trying to automate it myself but the
15 installation is so simple I keep putting it off.