From: Damian <damian.only@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bluetooth is impossible
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:56:26
1 > All that is required is emerge bluez, reload dbus, start bluetooth,
2 > emerge blueman-1.21, config asound.conf as above, and restart
3 > alsasound.
4 >
5 > Has anyone gotten bluetooth pairing without a GUI tool such as
6 > blueman?  That's the "impossible" part.
7 Thanks Grant for sharing your experience (I'll try blueman version
8 1.21). I've also struggled with the bluetooth configuration, and I
9 agree: the gentoo guide is outdated (have you contacted the author?).
10
11 I tried to pair devices from the command line, but it was impossible for me too.
12
13 Greetings,
14 Damian.