From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: BIG reiserfs problem
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:02:28
1 · Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>:
2
3 > On 28 October 2006 13:14, Alexander Skwar wrote:
4 >> · Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>:
5 >> > I'm even looking forward to Reiserfs4 myself.
6 >>
7 >> Well, actually I wouldn't hold my breath for Reiserfs anymore,
8 >> now that Hans Reiser is in jail. I really don't think that reiserfs
9 >> will have a good future.
10 >
11 > He isn't in jail but in detention. No court has convicted him yet.
12
13 Sorry about the confusion. You're right, I didn't know the english
14 word for that.
15
16 Alexander Skwar
17 --
18 <xinkeT> "Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot
19 change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom
20 to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they
21 pissed me off."
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list