From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dual OS clock issues
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 02:37:54
1 Am 04.06.2015 um 21:06 schrieb Derek Ellison:
2 > I have two HDD in a UEFI system. Windows 8 on one and Gentoo on the
3 > other. Currently I have to update the clock everytime I boot to the
4 > other OS and I'm wondering if there is a way I can avoid this? It's
5 > just starting to get to be a pain to have to update it everytime.
6 >
7 > Any information would be most welcome.
8 >
9 > Thanks!
10
11 using google was too hard for you?
12
13 Because that is such a standard problem, you should stumble upon the
14 solution in less than 10 seconds.