From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is there a way to sync with next/owncloud without using the next/owncloud-client?
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 17:39:32
1 On Sat, 04 Jun 2022 13:30:09 -0400,
2 hitachi303 wrote:
5 > Hi,
6 >
7 > I am running without qt5. In my eyes it takes for ever to compile
8 > and mostly I am fine without it, so loosing vlc is hard - well
9 > mplayer remains.
10 >
11 > I was wondering if there is a way to sync to nextcloud / owncloud
12 > (idealy to selected folders) without using qt5. The clients do
13 > have it as dependency. I would even be fine without a
14 > gui. Command line would be enough.
15 > I know I can up- and download using firefox or any other browser
16 > but this is not what I am looking for.
17 You can certainly upload by mounting the nextcloud data directory
18 using davfs, but when you upload something, you may need to change the
19 ownership of the files. I don't know a way to share a link to a file
20 except by the gui.
24 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
25 How do
26 you spend it?
27
28 John Covici wb2una