From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} hire a programmer or company?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 16:02:39
1 >> I'll be getting my feet wet with this shortly.  Any other tips
2 >> regarding the management of one or more programmers working on various
3 >> small web projects?  Maybe workflow or any key procedures a newbie
4 >> manager should follow?
5 >
6 > You can get away with almost anything except these two things:
7 >
8 > Do not micro-manage
9 > Do not tell them how to do what they do
10
11 Could you give me an example of this last one?
12
13 - Grant
16 > For everything else, good old communication (that thing you do lots of
17 > in business) will see you through.
18 >
19 > --
20 > Alan McKinnnon