From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror Go menu - missing items
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 09:39:17
1 On Wednesday 02 April 2008, darren kirby wrote:
2 > I've often found that the answer to these sorts of questions can by
3 > found by poking through the ~/.kde directory. Have a look through
4 > ~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/ and see if you can find something
5 > promising. There are still a few things in kde that can only be
6 > configured through the text files I think...
7 >
8 > Anyway, hopefully this will get you started until someone can give
9 > you a real answer ;)
10
11 Thanks, it does help!
12
13 I checked ~/.kde3.5/share/apps/konqueror and found settings where it
14 appears to merge other menus into the main menu, and gets them
15 from /usr/kde/3.5/share/apps/ui/ui_something-or-other
16
17 This was at midnight so I rather went to bed :-) Sometime today I'll
18 check in more detail and see what gives
21 Alan McKinnon
22 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
25 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list