From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Picking out a printer. Questions.
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 21:21:26
1 190427 Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2 > On Sat, Apr 27, 2019 at 11:28:05AM -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >> I was printing a multi-page recipe and the first page came out,
4 >> then it pulled it back in and I was like, what ?
5 >> Then it came out again, printed on both sides.
6 > What’s the problem with first printing all odd pages,
7 > then re-inserting the sheets into the tray and printing all even pages ?
8 > Granted, it is a manual hassle,
9 > but that’s how I did it for all these years with my olde HP.
10
11 You have to have a 100 % reliable paper feed :
12 if it ever feeds 2 sheets at once, everything thereafter is ruined.
16 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
17 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
18 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca