From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] screen flickers/static
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 06:20:34
1 On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 00:00 -0600, Dave Moore wrote:
2 > I have this problem too, precisely as thufir described it. I, however,
3 > have no other xorg.conf for comparison.
4
5 you mean you deleted it, or your system "auto-detects" it?
6
7 if 1. then too bad :( you could try playing around with drivers (eg try
8 the standard vesa driver). If 2. then try making one, then play around
9 with it.
13 If you sell diamonds, you cannot expect to have many customers.
14 But a diamond is a diamond even if there are no customers.
15 -- Swami Prabhupada
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list