From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Trying to fix stuttering emulators (melonDS and PCSX2)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:51:18
1 On 27/11/2021 09:52, Jamie Getty wrote:
2 > Hello Gentoo users. I've recently been encountering some issues running
3 > games on my PC. Here's video evidence of the issues I've seen:
4 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hNwwOOikGQ
5 > <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hNwwOOikGQ>
6
7 That video shows your PC is not fast enough to run the emulator. It only
8 runs at about half speed.
9
10 What is your CPU? You can also use sys-process/htop to see how
11 overloaded the primary CPU core gets. If it's at 100%, then that means
12 you just need a CPU with faster single-core performance.