From: Daniel Sonck <daniel@×××××.nl>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Screenrecording with audio from firefox
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 13:35:25
1 Hello,
2
3 For OBS you can use the Audio Output Capture which requires PulseAudio to be
4 running. It will look for the monitor device of your current soundcard to
5 capture all audio you hear. For simplescreenrecorder, I don't know as I prefer
6 OBS for it's extra compositing features and convenience.
7
8 Regards,
9
10 Daniel