From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gmail and that stupid spam filter. :-@
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 03:35:39
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 9:05 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi,
5 >>
6 >> I recently switched to gmail. I did some searches to see how to disable
7 >> or just make it so gmail's spam filter does not move anything to the
8 >> spam folder. They don't work. Does someone here know of a way to get
9 >> rid of this thing? It's getting on my nerves and I am even considering
10 >> switching to Yahoo or something. I even thought about just marking
11 >> everything it thinks is spam as not spam. Sort of mess up their stuff
12 >> but if it works, may try it next.
15 > Set up a filter that covers all of your mail and choose "never send to
16 > spam" as the action to perform. Should do the trick.
17 >
18 > Paul
24 I tried that and the option is not on mine to never send it to spam. It
25 has other options but none that help me bypass it.
26
27 Ideas?
28
29 Dale