From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mutt question
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 22:34:09
1 It is a feature. Mutt gives you the option of saving local copy of
2 mail when you send. If all the mail in your sent mail folder displays
3 as "From: David H. Askew", you'll never be able to tell which is which
4 (=
5
6 I've never actually tried to set that behaviour differently, try
7 looking at the mutt manual
8 http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/
9 AFAIK, everything that is configurable is included in there.
10
11 HTH,
12
13 W